Flight to Amsterdam
The beginning of 2013 marked the launch of a new saving product – Bonus Deposit – with a competitive interest rate of 6% per year.
We were given the challenge to create a new communication umbrella for 2013, which would seamlessly work with all the projects planned for this year
We came up with the ING Bank Lines concept – the shortest routes to your needs, created 20 illustrated characters, each having a different banking need. This way, we showed how we can fulfill the needs of any customer. The campaign concept was adapted for many communication channels, all interconnected with each other: the classic TV advertising, with radio and OOH, and surely a comprehensive online campaign – each with a tailored mechanics for the respective audience. The target would be reached naturally with tailored messages, having in mind that each individual is exposed to the same campaign on multiple channels:
- Facebook – Fulfilling the needs of any type of customer through an interactive Facebook Application.
- Mobile treasure hunt – Challenging our target to roam around Bucharest and discover the 20 characters in a fun and engaging way.
- Bloggers campaign – Spread the news and boosted our campaign message.
- Landing pages – Where people could apply for the new Savings Account.
- Media campaigns – Promoting the campaign message on all the major network – Google, Premium media placements, Facebook.
The average time spent on the Facebook app was huge: 7 minutes and 30 seconds, per user!
We received 4500 scans for the treasure hunt
More than 239,000 characters were embarked in the trip to Amsterdam.
More than 550 interactions for the bloggers campaign, which translates in a great awareness share.